Home Office Training (H.O.T.)
Specifically designed for new studio owners but also used as a refresher course for long-time franchisees, the Fred Astaire Dance Studios National Office holds a training seminar four times a year. The training runs for a full two days and addresses various business strategies to help owners operate their studio in the most effective and efficient manner possible. Some of the subjects that are covered include:
- Ideas for marketing/advertising, such as how to write press releases.
- How to plan and train in the various educational formats for staff development.
- The duties of the receptionist and appropriate reporting forms to use.
- Using our reporting system to help in daily training.
- An explanation of company manuals.
- An overview of corporate policies to avoid future problems and build a strong, ethical business.
- Presentation by the Marketing Department on our overall marketing approach.
- Presentation by the IT Department on the use of demographics, print and TV media.
- Overview of important aspects of Franchisee rules and regulations.