- Say my goodbyes to my friends and family, because I want them to remember who I was, not who I am in my final days.
- Sell everything but what I need to travel the world with my dog.
- Plan out where I want to go, and take off on the first bus heading that way!
- Spend one day each with the people I love most.
- Travel to Japan, India, and South America to experience different cultures, especially within the dance realm.
- Play as much bingo as I could
1) Train and compete as much as humanly possible.
2) Visit all of my relatives.
3) Meet Taylor Swift <3
- Travel to as many places as I could
- Be with my family
- Spend Time with Friends
- set up the most elaborate & random plans for deliveries to come for the next 5 to 10 years for my husband, family members, and friends. (kind of like the movie P.S. I love you) but like with random deliveries like singing leprechauns, mini horse parades, clowns delivering donuts, dancing monkeys playing the cymbals, and random gifts that only I would ever dare to get people!
- Get like 10 life size cut out prints so that I could make my little sister bring it with her to all the major events of my Nephew’s youth.
- I would finally put all of the music I’ve written on tracks.
- “Get all my affairs in order” – Everything from having an updated Will, writing letters to the loved ones I’m leaving behind, and making sure my cat Lurky will be taken care of in a good home after I’m gone.
- Climb Mt. Fuji starting at the base of it. I’ve been up there before but I started at a higher checkpoint because I didn’t have much time before I flew back to America. It was always a minor regret.
- I’d probably just spend the time with my family. Specifically, my Dad does woodworking projects in his free time so I’d probably make some small but useful gifts for people while simultaneously having that time with my him. This way I can leave behind a good memory for people as well.