The death toll this year from breast cancer is estimated to be 41,400, almost all of them women. The average five-year survival rate for those found to have breast cancer is 90 percent.
We teamed up with Cancer Alliance of Naples to honor the cause and support those who are battling cancer. Our goal is to achieve two things:
- to raise funds for those who is really in need and our goal is $1,500
- at the same time to let everyone know, especially those who we are reaching out in this campaign, that our company slogan “LIFE’S BETTER WHEN YOU DANCE!” is really working!
To help do our part, we will be offering these special offers for breast cancer survivors:
1. One Introductory Private lesson – $1
2. Three Introductory Dance Sessions – $10
3. Special Group Dance Classes every Tuesday at 6:40 pm – $20 per person
All proceeds will go to the Cancer Alliance of Naples.
You can also DONATE HERE.
Tuesday classes are open to EVERYONE including our students.
PLEASE, SPREAD THE WORD! INVITE PEOPLE TO TAKE US UP ON OUR OFFERS AND TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR CLASSES! WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please join us at the studio for our Introductory Specials that helps raise funds to fight breast cancer. We appreciate your assistance as we work toward eradicating breast cancer in our lifetime.