Our first two weeks, Week #1 – RED and Week #2 – GREEN, are already in the books, however, two more are still ahead of us. They are:
Week #3 (happening now) – BLUE, party on Friday, December 14, 7:30 pm
Week #4 – PURPLE. This week and the party on Friday, December 21 at 7:30 pm will finalize the Festival.
There are so many opportunities to get involved in festival, and the best part is: everything you participate in benefits YOU. (and your instructor!)
- POINTS. Basically everything you do to participate in festival will earn you points. You win when you play, so be sure to participate in the following activities:
- Lessons, Group Classes – Every time you come in to take any type of lesson, you get points! So make sure to call today and get your holiday lessons scheduled ASAP!
- Parties – Our Friday night festival parties are all themed. You get points for dressing up and/or participating! Parties will have games, prizes, food and, of course, dancing!
- Guests* – Festival is a perfect time to bring in your friends to try out ballroom dancing! The whole month is full of fun, the studio is decorated, and bringing in guests benefits you and your teacher! Qualified guests* who sign up for the guest special = free lessons for you! See info on qualified guests at the bottom of this blog post.
- Dress-up/Daily participation – Now is the time to try out all our different group classes. Come in every chance you get to earn points. Also, check the festival calendar for that day’s theme. Dressing up and participating in that theme will earn you even more points!
Below is the Daily Participation Calendar. A hard copy will be handed out at the studio, so you can be prepared for each day’s dress-up theme.