Why should I bring in guests?
1. To share your love of dance with your friends.
2. Because we all need some fun and stress relief after living through a hurricane!
3. It helps your dance instructor qualify for top awards.
4. It also helps your home studio qualify for honors and awards.
5. Because we reward you with free lessons!
The more *qualified guests you bring, the more lessons you get! You could earn up to FIFTEEN free lessons between now and October 6th.
How do I invite guests?
1. Invite guests to one of our Special Guest Parties, Friday, September 22nd or 29th at 7 P.M. Enjoy free drinks and coffee on us. Pro demonstrations, a special guest group class, and general dancing will make your guest feel right at home. We’ll introduce them to ballroom dancing in a fun, easy and welcoming way!
2. Give them a “Be My Guest” postcard, which has our studio information on it. You can find them at the reception area. The back of the postcard has a place to write the party date. We have two styles to choose from!
Who qualifies as a guest?
Fred Astaire Dance Studio’s guidelines for *Qualified Guests are as follows:
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must be new to Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Must purchase and complete Guest Special (for this contest, Guest Special must be completed by Fri. Oct. 6)
- Must live within 25 miles of the studio
- Couples count as 1 guest
Your job is to ask your friends to come with you. OUR job is to show them how amazing and simple it is to get started. We can team up to share the joy of dance!
Good luck and have a blast inviting your friends!