There are so many opportunities to get involved in festival, and the best part is: everything you participate in benefits YOU. (and your instructor!)
So what happens first?
Sponsorship – May 30-June 3 is Sponsorship Week. Sponsoring festival means that you partner with us to make this wonderful event happen! You can help your teacher be eligible for regional festival competition where they can win top teacher awards. Everybody wins when you sponsor!
How else can you get involved and reap rewards?
- TICKETS. Basically everything you do to participate in festival will earn you tickets. At the end of festival, tickets can be traded for raffles, prizes, and same-as-cash rewards. So be sure to participate in the following activities:
- Lessons, Group Classes, Buddy Lessons – Every time you come in to take any type of lesson, you get tickets! So make sure to call today and get your June lessons scheduled ASAP!
- Parties – Our Friday night festival parties are all themed. You get tickets for dressing up and participating! The first week is a pot luck – bring your favorite fair food. Parties will have games, prizes, food and, of course, dancing!
- Guests* – Festival is a perfect time to bring in your friends to try out ballroom dancing! The whole month is full of fun, the studio is decorated, and bringing in guests benefits you and your teacher! Qualified guests* who sign up for the guest special = free lessons for you!
- Dress-up/Daily participation – Now is the time to try out all our different group classes. Come in every chance you get to earn tickets. Also, check the festival calendar for that day’s theme. Dressing up and participating in that theme will earn you even more tickets!
Below is the Daily Participation Calendar. A hard copy will be handed out at the studio, so you can be prepared for each day’s dress-up theme.
*What is a qualified guest?
Fred Astaire Dance Studio guidelines for Qualified Guests are as follows:
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must be new to Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Must purchase and complete Guest Special (2 Private Sessions, 1 Group Session, 1 Practice Party)
- Must live within 25 miles of the studio
- Couples count as 1 guest
Your job is to ask your friends to come with you. OUR job is to show them how amazing and simple it is to get started. We can team up to share the joy of dance!