CLICK HERE to explore virtual online lessons from Fred Astaire Dance Studios® – Brookfield, CT.
During these times, dance can be a solace for our souls. Dance helps us stay healthy and active, relieve stress, recharge, & even discover new joy. And our all-new Fred Astaire Dance Studios® Online Lessons platform lets you enjoy dance – anywhere! With this new program, you can unlock the keys to an extensive library of dance lesson videos – many styles and techniques, all led by our certified instructors and world-renowned Int’l Dance Council Members. And for the ultimate in-home dance experience, book live streaming lessons with your choice of one of our International Dance Council members or 2019 Dance Champions.
With the Fred Astaire Dance Studios® Online Lessons platform, you’ll benefit from the same high standard of excellence we built our reputation on. You can choose from a variety of streaming and recorded lessons that will feel just like your own private lesson! It’s a great way to stay healthy and active. In addition to online lessons, there will always be LOTS of fun, free dance videos to enjoy – because we believe in the importance of staying active & engaged, especially now. And, we’ll even give you access to our entire library of classic Variation Videos, FREE for 30-days!
With Fred Astaire Dance Studios® Online Lessons:
- Enjoy a vast (& always growing!) collection of online dance lessons & courses, all top-notch, in many dance styles and techniques, many FREE, and all led by Fred Astaire Dance Studios® certified dance instructors & International Dance Council members
- Book 30-minute private streaming lessons with participating International Dance Council members or 2019 Dance Champions
- Explore LOTS of fun, FREE content that will keep you engaged, inspired… & dancing!
- Get FREE 30-day access our entire collection of classic Variations Videos, that let you join our Dance Council members on the dance floor to learn some fun steps
Click here to get started, and enjoy dance from home – or anywhere!
- Stay healthy & active, get family & friends involved – dance is for everyone!
- Dance and spend quality time with family
- Dance at home to relieve stress
- Dance at home to express yourself & find joy
- Dance at home to keep up your skills until in-person lessons can resume!
- Dance at home to get started on your personal dance journey
Join today at fredastaireonlinelessons.com! And be sure to follow your favorite Fred Astaire Dance Studios® locations on Facebook – for more info on this exciting program, plus samples of our FREE dance content. Enjoy a different fun, family-friendly dance lesson video posted each week!
NOTE: We strongly encourage everyone to follow the CDC’s current recommendations for social distancing, and to maintain a distance of 6’ (two meters) from others.