Where are you from? Brooklyn, Wisconsin
- World Open Professional American Rhythm Champion
- 8 times United States Open Professional American Rhythm Finalist
- 2 times Overall Top Professional Couple of the Year
- 4 times Top Overall United States Pro-Am Female Instructor
- Seen on Nostalgia, Good Life TV
- Seen on PBS Championship Ballroom Dancing
- Performed on “Dancing with the Stars” Christmas at Disney World
- Performed Live for TV on America’s Ballroom Challenge Show “Legends and Champions”
Nicole has a background in gymnastic, singing and acting. She started dancing as a hobby in her teens and was asked if she would be interested in becoming a Dance Instructor, Obviously she said ,Yes!
Nicole competed for many years with her students in all styles. She produced many champions as a teacher and coach.
Nicole also competed successfully with her professional partner & Husband Dan Rutherford. Currently, Nicole is one of the top coaches in the United States.
- To Inspire
- To help people be all they want to be
- Bring greater joy to a persons life through dance
Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Boating, Camping, Being in nature
Favorite Quote: “Dancers are Gods Athlete’s.” Albert Einstein
I love being in the dance industry because: It is my passion! You become mentally, physically and spiritually stronger. The constant is growing into a better you and helping others to achieve these same goals in their way. I love helping people feel the passion joy and love that I have for this Art.