The Texas Grand Championships & Awards Gala is behind us, but that sweet glow of success and pride remains. Our studio was so wonderfully represented on and off the dance floor at this spectacular event.
This weekend-long regional competition included student & professional competitions, professional shows, a banquet dinner, master classes and much more. The event also included our Freddy Awards for students and professionals. For our instructors, it is considered the “Oscars” of our industry, as top teachers are awarded a “Freddy Award” for their outstanding performances during the 2019 year.
We couldn’t be prouder of those who took part in the competition, and thanks to those who came out and supported our dancers! Without further ado, we must congratulate all of our wonderful students and staff:
- Top studio Award – Fred Astaire Colleyville
- Adam Telessy – Colleyville Studio – Top Silver Teacher Award
- Congratulations to Ms Viktoria Juhász being in the Top 4 female teachers at Texas Grand Ball! – Colleyville Studio
- Congratulations to Mr Adam Telessy being in the Top 4 teachers of Texas Grand Ball! – Colleyville Studio
- Congratulations to Debbie Fu and Adam Telessy placing 2nd at Texas Grand Ball!
- Congratulations to Leslie Wood and Sebastian Fonyo placing 1st at Texas Grand Ball!
- Congratulations to Connie Hetzler and Adam Telessy placing 1st at Texas Grand Ball!
- Congratulations to Donna Baxter and Adam and Sebastian placing first at Texas Grand Ball!
- Congratulations to Janie Williams and Sebastian placing 3rd at Texas Grand Ball!
- Congratulations to Debbie Fu and Sebastian placing 1st at Texas Grand Ball!
- Congratulations to Connie Hetzler and Adam and Harold Spicer and Viktoria ! Both couples from Colleyville making the finals at Texas Grand Ball!
Dance is a joy and a pleasure, but competition can be as well. Dance for fun. We love that. But if you want to compete and take your devotion to dance to a higher level, then think about the Texas Grand Championships for next year. And the time to start working is now!