Vera and Vladimir Kosarev
Vera and Vladimir are
- TWO TIME WORLD MASTERS SMOOTH CHAMPIONS
- US NATIONAL NINE DANCE FINALISTS (Smooth and Rhythm Combined)
- Fred ASTAIRE WORLD CHAMPIONS
- TWO TIME NATIONAL FRED ASTAIRE CHAMPIONS
- MEMBERS OF THE PRESTIGIOUS FRED ASTAIRE DANCE STUDIOS NATIONAL DANCE BOARD & INTERNATIONAL DANCE COUNCIL
They have also been included in many finals such as:
- Capital Dancesport Championship
- Embassy Ball Dancesport Championship
- Emerald Ball Dancesport Championship
- Heritage Classic
- Manhattan Dancesport Championship
- United States National Championships
Vera and Vladimir, both from Russia, met in Rochester, New York in 2001. A studio showcase was approaching, and neither one of their partners was available to dance, leaving them no choice but to dance with each other. This twist of fate led them to a professional partnership that inevitably led to love, and in 2007 Vera & Vladimir tied the knot. Their love of dance and love for each other is evident every time they step onto the dance floor. As a result, this has earned them many accolades in their professional career.
In addition, they have accumulated numerous Top Teacher awards from the Fred Astaire Organization. Vladimir has also won countless Pro/Am Titles around the country with his incredible and hard working students, including National and World Championships.