Fred Astaire Dance Studios®’s primary concern is always the health, safety and well-being of our Students and Staff. We have been carefully monitoring the situation globally, nationally – and in the local New Orleans area. Given the current restrictions on gatherings in New Orleans, we will be postponing CCDC to September 2nd – September 5th. We are excited to share that the event will still take place in New Orleans, and our host hotel will still the Sheraton New Orleans!
If you registered to attend CCDC, there is nothing you need to do now:
- We can transfer all of your entries & packages to the new dates for you!
- If you prefer, we can also transfer entries & packages to FAWC (July 27th-31st, 2020, Mirage Resort Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas NV)
- If neither competition above is workable, we can also transfer entries & packages to NDC (November 2nd-6th, Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando FL)
- An updated CCDC rooms booking link will be shared as soon as it is available
- We recommend using only our link to book your rooms, as other rooms may be prepaid and non-refundable
- You may update your flights to the new dates. Most carriers are allowing travelers to change flights within one year of your original booking date, without fees. Delta Airlines is currently stating that passengers may change existing flights provided they are used for travel no later than December 31st, 2020 (& with any difference in fare covered by the passenger)
- The Big Easy Dance Camp will still take place one day prior to the start of CCDC – on Tuesday, September 1st
- Bookmark this page for updates!
We’d like to extend our gratitude for the patience and understanding you exhibited, as we worked to reschedule this exciting event. If you have any questions or need additional information, please speak with your Dance Instructor or a staff member at your Fred Astaire Dance Studios® location. We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans in September!