Fred Astaire Dance Studios®’s primary concern is always the health, safety and well-being of our Students and Staff. We have been carefully monitoring the situation globally, nationally – and in the local New Orleans area. Given the current restrictions on gatherings in New Orleans, they will not be able to host CCDC this year. We will be moving CCDC to September 3rd – September 5th. The new location for this event will be the JW Marriott in Indianapolis, IN.
If you registered to attend CCDC, there is nothing you need to do now:
- We can transfer all of your entries & packages to the new dates for you!
- If you are planning on attending, why not make the most out of it and add more dances?
- If you prefer, we can also transfer entries & packages to NDC (November 2nd-6th, Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando FL) provided it will be safe to hold that event during that time.
- An updated CCDC rooms booking link has been shared as well as an updated schedule. Your studios have access to all of the new information and the hotel booking link is on Our CCDC Event Page.
- We recommend using only our link to book your rooms, as other rooms may be prepaid and non-refundable
- You may update your flights to the new dates. Most carriers are allowing travelers to change flights within one year of your original booking date, without fees.
- Unfortunately, the Big Easy Dance Camp is being postponed at this time as we are currently unable to bring in coaches from all areas. We hope to move this to NDC if it is safe to do so.
- Bookmark this page for updates!
We’d like to extend our gratitude for the patience and understanding you exhibited, as we worked to reschedule this exciting event. If you have any questions or need additional information, please speak with your Dance Instructor or a staff member at your Fred Astaire Dance Studios® location. We look forward to seeing you in Indianapolis in September!