STUDIO OWNER AND PROFESSIONAL DANCE INSTRUCTOR
Originally from Ukraine. Started to dance at the age of 6 years old. Has a degree in Ballroom dancing, professional dance instructor, and Choreographer.
She moved to United State in 2014. Till 2017 worked at Fred Astaire Fort Walton Beach. Have been Co-Owner of Fred Astaire Dance Studios in NY Downtown Manhattan from 2017 till 2019. From September 2019 she was owner of West Palm Beach Dance Studio.
From December of 2020 Owner of Doctor Phillips Fred Astaire Dance Studio.
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
– Jimmy Johnson
– Bronze Medal in Blackpool,
– 12-Times Fred Astaire National Cabaret/Theater Art Champions,
– 9-Dance National Finalists at USDC
– Rising Star Rhythm and Smooth Fred Astaire Finalists
– 5-Time Fred Astaire World Champions and many more…