During these times, dance can be a solace for our souls. Dance helps us stay healthy and active, relieve stress, recharge, & even discover new joy. And our all-new Fred Astaire Dance Studios® Online Lessons platform lets you enjoy dance – anywhere! With this new program, you can unlock the keys to an extensive library of 15, 30, and 45-minute minute dance lesson videos – many dance styles and techniques, all taught by our certified dance instructors and world-renowned Dance Council Members.
With Fred Astaire Dance Studios® Online Lessons platform, you’ll benefit from the same high standard of excellence we built our reputation on. You can choose from a variety of streaming and recorded lessons that will feel just like your own private lesson! It’s a great way to stay healthy and active. In addition to online lessons, there will always be LOTS of fun, free dance videos to enjoy – because we believe in the importance of staying active & engaged, especially now. And, we’ll even give you access to our entire library of classic Variation Videos, FREE for 30-days!
- Enjoy top-notch online lessons, in both streaming & recorded video formats
- Benefit from instruction by Fred Astaire Dance Studios® certified dance instructors and our world-renowned International Dance Council Members
- Stay healthy, stay active… and get family & friends involved – dance is for everyone!
- Explore LOTS of fun, free dance video content that will keep you engaged & inspired
- Join today & get FREE 30-day access our entire collection of classic Variations Videos, that let you join our Dance Council members on the dance floor to learn some fun steps
- Dance and spend quality time with family
- Dance to relieve stress & express yourself
- Dance to keep up your skills until in-person lessons resume!
- Join today at fredastaireonlinelessons.com!
- Follow your favorite Fred Astaire Dance Studios®s’ Facebook Pages for FREE, fun, 15-minute dance lessons posted every week!
NOTE: We strongly encourage everyone to follow the CDC’s current recommendations for social distancing, and to maintain a distance of 6’ (two meters) from others.