Fred Astaire Dance Studios Marketing Support
A Full Complement of Marketing Resources and Materials, Before You Even Open for Business!
As you prepare to launch your new business, you’ll benefit from managerial and marketing guidance, to help determine appropriate marketing expenditures, develop plans to promote your studio in the local community, and help optimize enrollment and retention rates.
And once you’re open for business, Fred Astaire’s Marketing Alliance program provides our franchised dance studios with relevant & useful marketing materials, to assist in your day to day business operations. Marketing Alliance includes:
Studio Website – Ready to Go
- Your own branded microsite – no need to build from scratch or pay thousands – it’s all set!
- Unique domain name for your studio… with compliant logo, colors, font, copy & images
- Web hosting, SEO & maintenance
- Regularly updated content, feature and enhancements
- Variety of home page templates to choose from
- Customizable pages for Events, Staff, Calendar, Blog and more
- Domain automatically renews
- Generates leads to your studio automatically
- Links to your social media accounts
- E-Commerce portal available
Professional, Branded Images
- Compliant Logos in a variety of formats
- Approved Fred Astaire imagery
- Host of images (Grand Opening, seasonal, holiday, promotional, etc.) for social media, email, web and print advertising
- Access to professional Graphic Artists, for customized images as needed (additional fee may apply)
Robust Corporate Social Media Platforms
- Corporate presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ & Tumblr
- Regularly scheduled posts, with varied and relevant content
- Studios are encouraged to visit often, & share posts on their studio page
- Quarterly, glossy, full-color magazine, geared to your students – to inspire, educate and entertain them
- Designed to be displayed in your studio entry or waiting area
- Subscriptions available, as an appreciation gift for loyal students
- NEW! InSTEP is now online – share the digital “Flipping Book” version of each issue!
- NEW! FADS InStep Magazine now has its own Facebook page – share, share, share!
QuickSTEP Digital Newsletters
- Bi-weekly to all studios, via email
- Platform for delivering company news, financials etc.
- Forum for studios to share news, tips, and happenings
- Marketing Beat feature in every edition – with quick tips you can implement today
NEW! Professional Corporate Marketing Resource
Have a question? Want to discuss an idea or opportunity? Got a great tip or success story to share? Contact our Marketing Projects Manager in the Corporate Office for friendly, professional assistance.
Continue browsing this section of our website, to learn more about Fred Astaire Dance Studio franchise opportunities. Then contact us, to take your first step towards a secure and rewarding future.