Update: May 15th
We are excited to be opening the studio and scheduling lessons beginning Saturday, May 16.
We have instituted some new procedures consistent with CDC social distancing guidelines and made improvements to the studio environment to ensure a worry-free experience.
- We have deep cleaned and disinfected the studio and have instituted periodic chemical sanitizations with “Enviro-shield”.
- We have upgraded our Ventilation system to maximize studio air quality by increasing filtration, reducing recirculation, and continuously treating air with intense UV.
- Studio Procedures have been implemented to protect our Students and Instructors
- Face Masks will be required for all students and instructors – please come equipped for your lesson with your own mask.
- Gloves are optional, and please know that our instructors may or may not be wearing gloves, so please bring your own if you desire.
- Instructors will wash their hands prior to every lesson, and hygiene stations with hands-free sanitizers will be available for students, as well as hands-free soap dispensers in the restrooms, should students prefer to wash up with soap and water.
- Movement through the studio from entrance through exit, will take social distancing into account and will be orchestrated by your instructor.
- Surfaces will be wiped down after each lesson to keep common surfaces virus free.
We designed these safeguards with safety in mind, in order to give our students the confidence to fully enjoy their dance experience at our studio.
Wayne & Marie Corso – Studio Owners
Fred Astaire Dance Studios® – Tucson
4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 151, Tucson, AZ 85712, USA