We invite you to dance into the New Year with our new group classes! You made resolutions to improve your social life, to get out more, to find a pleasant way of exercising and getting into better shape. Well, we’re happy to offer you all of that.
Few activities are as rewarding as dance. Dance is a great form of exercise because it offers both aerobic and anaerobic movements. Our bodies need a combination of exercises in order to be at their healthiest. And we are healthier still when we have friends with common interests and a place to go where we enjoy a sense of family and shared activity.
Our new group classes offer a splendid opportunity to try new dances, to dance with different partners, to learn from different teachers! Each class has a different focus. Check out this menu:
- Express Yourself – We focus on styling and expression.
- Rockin Robin – choreography to Michael Jackson’s many hits.
- Back to Basics – great for beginners and anyone needing to brush up on technique.
- Step It Up – for more advanced students. We’ll offer samba and more in an advanced setting
- Dance Til You Drop – get ready to burn some serious calories with this aerobic dance class
Check the calendar for these fabulous classes or ask your instructor about group class times.
Time waits for no one. Get moving. Make those resolutions work for you. Join us at Houston-Memorial Fred Astaire Dance Studio for the finest in new, exciting group dance classes.