Need help picking out the perfect Mother’s Day Gifts?
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and chances are you’re still searching for the perfect Mother’s Day Gifts. It’s time to show appreciation for the amazing wife, mother or sister in your life! If you’re still seeking a great gift for mom that’s as special as she is, read on!
Here are 5 Reasons why Dance Lessons Make Great Mother’s Day Gifts!
- Being a mom can be stressful. Yes, even Moms need a mental health break once in a while! If mom is still taking care of young children, you can be she would benefit from a little stress relief. Dancing is a wonderful way to relax and unwind — likely foreign concepts to most busy moms! Because of its physical, creative nature, dancing can help beat stress. It’s impossible to worry while you’re dancing!
- Mom can’t remember her last date night. Odds are high that it’s been a while since mom last spent quality time outside of the house with dad. Perhaps in mom’s daydreams she’s slipping into a chic dress and a pair of heels for an exciting date night out on the town! Our students love dressing up for our weekly socials, and many of our coupled dancers plan post-lesson dinners to turn the outing into a true date night. Dancing together is also a terrific way for couples to maintain a healthy relationship.
- There is no “off” switch when you’re a mom. Private dance instruction offers mom a break from family duties so she can enjoy some “ME” time where it’s all about her! Moms are often so busy taking care of the family’s needs that they can rarely find down time for self-care. Instead of pushing her needs aside, urge mom to indulge in a lesson that is therapy for body and soul.
- Mom could use a burst of endorphins. Endorphins surge when partaking in physical activities like dancing. That means mom can feel great AND get some exercise! The workout dance offers is a great side-effect of dancing — much more enjoyable than running in place at the gym! Help a new mom get back in shape after baby comes, or keep recently-retired moms active to maintain flexibility. Not only does the dance floor workout leave you feeling great, it’s a fun and entertaining way to burn off calories, too.
- Keep mom sharp! Everyone, regardless of age, wants to stay sharp and vibrant. However it’s particularly important that aging moms protect their mental acuity. Dancing has many benefits, but did you know the pastime actually protects the brain from developing memory loss and dementia? Studies have shown that dancing frequently offers the greatest risk reduction of any physical or cognitive activity. Get mom dancing — it’s the smart thing to do!
Fred Astaire Morristown is offering a Mother’s Day Gift Certificate Special!
Gift Certificates for dance lessons make great Mother’s Day Gifts! Open up a new world for mom and get her moving again by offering her a gift certificate for dance lessons at Fred Astaire Morristown. Gift Certificates are available now and are a unique thoughtful gift idea for Mother’s Day.
We are currently offering two fantastic offers, which can be purchased online, in person, or over the phone:
Mom can experience a private dance lesson with our discounted Introductory special which ensures a great night out. Our Beginner Program is a package that will keep mom dancing with the addition of group classes and socials, too!
Gift certificates can be purchased in person at the studio, or over the phone and mailed to you. You may also purchase gift certificates online!
For further info, please contact the studio at 973-993-9222.