COVID-19 Studio Message to Students:
We are happy to announce the re-opening of our Fred Astaire Mt. Kisco Studio beginning Wednesday, June 10th.
As some of you may know, Phase Two: Central NY, Finger Lakes, Mohawk Valley, North Country, Southern Tier and Western NY can enter Phase 2 of reopening
We will be opening the studio and scheduling private lessons, but under new Covid-19 guidelines.
We have instituted procedures consistent with CDC social distancing guidelines as well as many improvements to the studio environment to ensure a worry-free experience.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire.
- Signing in will be done on behalf of the front desk for sanitary precautions.
- We ask that you please wash and sanitize your hands before and after your lesson. Our staff will be adhering to this as well.
- All staff and customers will be required to wear masks and gloves. You may bring your own or we will provide them to you at our hygiene station.
- We ask that you please keep belongings at one dedicated table.
- The break in between lessons will be changed to 15 minutes to allow students to enter and exit at a safe distance apart and for staff to clean and disinfect hard services before the next lesson.
- We will not be holding our Friday night parties or in-studio group classes until further notice. We will, however, continue offering virtual group classes and virtual private lessons.
- We are limited to three lessons at a time; please contact the studio or your teacher to schedule lessons, as our instructors are working in shifts.
- Please bring your own water or refreshments as our coffee/water station temporarily closed.
- Out of respect for each other, we ask that you please follow the CDC’S recommendation of keeping a 6-foot distance between one another.
- At the end of your lesson, please head to the front desk to sign out and schedule your future appointments.
By employing all of these measures, we hope to provide the safest, most comfortable, worry-free dance experience possible under these challenging circumstances.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our certified dance instructors and studio team members are here for you.
Marat Bakh, Kseniya Dukhina, Eugene Simac