Bozhidar joined the team of Fred Astaire New York East Side in June 2017. As the reigning Bulgarian Latin American Champion.
Bozhidar (Bobby) started dancing when he was 9 and soon realized that ballroom dancing was his destiny. Right away he started winning the Junior Latin American Championships in Bulgaria and abroad. Some of his remarkable results are:
- Winner of the Bulgarian National Ranking for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Grand Slam finalist (Kishinev, Moldova 2015)
- World Cup Series Grand finalists ( Yinchuan, China 2016)
- European Cup Latin American Championships finalist (Athens, Greece 2016)
- Finalist in all major RS competitions in USA including Manhattan Dance Championship, Empire Dance Championship, Ohio Star Ball, Millenium DanceSport Championships, New York Dance Festival.
Bozhidar is exited to continue his carrier as a Professional dancer representing Fred Astaire Dance Studios and as a Pro-Am teacher in the team of the Fred Astaire New York East Side.