About the Instructors: Roman Myrkin and Nataliia Biedniagina
Roman and Nataliia are Honored Masters of Sports of Ukraine and one of the most titled couples in the world as well as International level judges and coaches. They began their dancing career together in January of 2000 in Kiev, UKR.
Roman and Natalia are:
- Professional World 10 Dance Champions
- Two-times European 10 Dance Champions
- 6 Times Undefeated UKR National Professional 10 Dance Champions
- 5 Times UKR National Professional Latin Show Dance Champions
- 3 Times National Professional Latin and Ballroom Vice Champions
- Blackpool Professional RS Latin Grand Finalists
- UK Professional RS Latin Bronze Prize-Winners
- Silver and Bronze Prize-Winners of World and European Professional Latin Show Dance Championships
- Top 10 of the World Professional Latin Championship
- 16 Times UKR National Amateur Medalists and Finalists
- European Cup Amateur Ballroom Champions
- Finalists of all Major International Championships
Judges International category WDC, the Winners of the award «Terpsichore» in 2001 and 2008 for the special contribution to the development of dance sport and Winners of the President’s award of WDC – Donnie Burns – Crystal Globe President Award WDC.
The knowledge they have obtained from training with world-renowned coaches, and their experiences traveling the world, is worth so much more when given the ability to pass it on from one generation to the next. Their students are hail from around the world; they are EUROPEAN, USA, BRITISH, & UKRAINE CHAMPIONS!!! Many of our students have become celebrities, taking part in TV projects.
Our doors are open to everyone who loves to dance.