COVID-19 Studio Message to Students:
As the novel coronavirus situation continues to unfold, Fred Astaire Dance Studios® – New York Downtown is committed to keeping our studio, team members and students safe.
We are happy to announce that we are Re-Opening our Studio on September 2nd, 2020. We will have new guidelines in place to make your experience in our Studio pleasant and as safe as possible!
- All lessons in the will be by appointment only;
- We will be limiting the number of Instructors to three to allow a proper social distance and keep the number of people in the Studio under 10;
- We will be measuring everyone’s temperature upon arrival;
- All Students and Instructors will be required to wear masks in the Studio;
- We will have No Cancellation policy in place, allowing you to reschedule your lessons anytime you are not feeling well!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can’t wait to welcome you in our Studio!!!
Svitlana Gliebova and Team Downtown