HOW DO YOU EARN FREE LESSONS?
Free lessons can be a wonderful opportunity to come in more often and will add more value to your dance programs.
Earn free lessons by inviting the people you know to try our “FREE Get Acquainted Special”. This is a 20-minute private session with one of our professionally trained and certified instructors. Guests have no obligation to continue; however, if your guests decide to continue into our next program you will receive one (1) free lesson. A value of over $100!
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Try not to put pressure on your guests to continue. If they enjoy it, they will continue to the next level. If not, then we will at least have given them something to enjoy and try for an evening.
- Guests can be nervous because they do not feel like they have the ability to dance. Assure them that the instructors are professionally trained and teach beginners in a fun and nurturing way
- Give them one of our business cards with your name on the back to make sure that we know who to give credit to if they decide to continue.
- Ask if you can pass their phone number on to us so that we can contact them to schedule their free lesson.
Anything you can do to help them feel relaxed and comfortable is key as many people can be very self-conscious. Remember how you felt the first time you walked into the studio.
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TRYING A LESSON?
You cannot tell by looking who may be interested or might benefit from dancing but here are a few clues.
- They may be looking to lose a few pounds and dancing can be a fun way to do that.
- They may be lonely and looking for some social interaction.
- They may have been recently divorced, lost a spouse or partner.
- They may be bored and need to get out of the house or would like a new interest or hobby.
- They may have an important event coming up such as a wedding, anniversary, or trip.
REMEMBER TO INVITE YOUR…