Our highest priority is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are excited to reopen our FADS community and welcome our team back into the environment that enriches lives – physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially – through the positive transforming power of dance.
FADS STUDIO GUIDELINES
- We have thoroughly cleaned and sanitized the entire studio facility using EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved products for viral pathogens and COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol is placed at the following locations/throughout the studio: front desk/reception area, ballroom, all restrooms, and in the employee break room.
- Employees wear disposable gloves and masks and both are also on hand for customers who request them.
- The ballroom is cleaned and sanitized in between every lesson.
- Other high touch areas are cleaned a minimum of three times per day.
- All employees must wash hands and/or utilize hand sanitizer between each customer, and more frequently as necessary. Everyone should avoid touching their face, practice good respiratory etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
- All customers must wash hands and/or utilize hand sanitizer prior to engaging in services.
- No food, beverages, treats, mints, giveaways or other open or self-serve stations allowed in the studio at any time. For example, no free water, coffee, tea or similar stations or items (including a Keurig) may be provided.
- Customers should wear a face covering according to CDC guidelines.
- Any team member who exhibits signs or symptoms of COVID-19 must remain home and self-quarantine for at least 7 days after symptom onset and end quarantine only after being symptom-free for 3 consecutive days without taking any medication.
If you have any questions about our studio preparedness, please contact us.