Dear Red Bank students,
As we all follow the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Fred Astaire Dance Studios® – Red Bank wants you to know that your health and well-being is our top priority. We appreciate the trust you place in us, and we are taking steps to maintain your safety and the safety of our team members.
Effective immediately, we are putting the following policies in place at our studio:
- We are adhering to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines to thoroughly clean and disinfect studio surfaces. The studio will be cleaned and disinfected every evening, and our team members will be disinfecting frequently used surfaces as much as possible while the studio is open.
- All students and team members will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water before and after every lesson. We will have hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol and tissues for you to use at any time.
- We will also have gloves handy for extra precaution.
- We are suspending our normal cancellation policy, allowing you to feel more at ease if you cannot attend due to illness, exposure to someone who is ill or self-quarantine
- All of our team members who are sick or have been exposed to a sick individual will be staying home
- If you are sick or have or have been exposed to a sick individual, please stay home, rest and reschedule your lesson with us
- Practice parties and group classes will be suspended until further notice. If you have paid for a block of group classes, you may contact us if you would like to credit your student account for the value of the group classes or transfer the value of the group classes to private lessons.
- We will only be holding our Monday night group classes, which include line dance, dance fitness, technique classes since they are all non-contact.
We are actively monitoring the situation, and we will share additional updates to help ensure your continued safety and well-being. We love dancing with all of you and helping you experience the joy of dance. But if you are feeling sick, or have been around people who are sick, we look forward to dancing with you when you are better. Your health is our top priority.
If you have any questions or would like to reschedule your lessons, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our certified dance instructors and studio team members are here for you.
Fred Astaire Red Bank Team