COVID-19 Studio Message to Students:
We hope that this finds you safe and healthy. We are so looking forward to your return to the studio. We know that dancing is an important part of your life, fitness, and wellbeing. We have extended our hours to 11 am – 9 pm to accommodate all of our students new and changing schedules.
In preparation for your arrival, we want to assure you that we are taking all the necessary precautions and following the CDC Guidelines.
These times are definitely stressful and concerning for all. It will change the way we do things at the studio and create a new norm. We want to let you know what new guidelines we have set in place to create a safe environment for you to return to.
- Professional cleaning service weekly with proper disinfection.
- Sanitizing before and after each lesson using appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Sanitizing at the start and end of each working day.
- Staff and Students washing hands before and after each lesson. (Upon arrival and before leaving)
- Extending hours to accommodate all students. (decreasing the number of people in the studio at one time)
- Decrease the number of teachers that will be teaching a lesson at a given time. (decreasing the number of people in the studio at one time)
- Taking 15 minutes in between lessons to properly sanitize and give students a chance to leave and arrive at staggered times to decrease the number of people in the studio.
- Limit to 1 person in changing room at a time.
- Asking students to wait in their cars until called to come in for their lessons.
- Temporarily no Open Practice to decrease the amount of people in the studio.
- Temporarily no practice parties will be offered.
- Temporarily all group classes will be held outdoors with limited attendance.
- Temporarily no coffee station or water station will be offered. (Please bring your own water)
- Temporarily no signing in upon arrival.
- Require wearing a mask by both staff and students at all times. Gloves are optional.
Safety checks ins for both students and staff members:
If you have any of the following symptoms we kindly ask that you do not come to the studio and reschedule your lesson for a different time. There will be no loss of a lesson, therefore our normal cancellation policy will not apply.
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Body aches, headache
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sore throat
- Having been in contact or currently living with anyone who has been sick in the last 14 days
We would like to invite you to come into the studio prior to your first scheduled lesson, so you can see firsthand how our safety and sanitizing process has been modified to keep you and our staff safe. The health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority. We hope that becoming familiar with our new procedures will alleviate any fear or apprehension you may have upon returning to the studio.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our certified dance instructors and studio team members are here for you.
The Team at Fred Astaire Dance Studio Rochester
Fred Astaire Dance Studios® locations are independently owned and operated by franchisees of FADS USA, Inc. Services, pricing and hours of operation may vary by location.