Update: June 2020
Hello and welcome back!
We are happy to announce the re-opening of our Sarasota studio beginning Monday, May 18th.
We will be opening the studio and scheduling private lessons, but under new Covid-19 guidelines.
We have instituted procedures consistent with CDC social distancing guidelines as well as many improvements to the studio environment to ensure a worry-free experience.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire.
- We ask that you please wash and sanitize your hands before and after your lesson. Our staff will be adhering to this as well.
- We will have a station at the entrance to the studio, supplying disposable masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes. PLEASE let your instructor know if you would like them to wear a mask, they want you to feel comfortable and safe during your lesson.
- We ask that you please keep belongings at one dedicated table.
- Our staff is regularly disinfecting frequently touched surfaces between lessons.
- Please bring your own water or refreshments as our coffee/water station temporarily closed.
- Out of respect for each other, we ask that you please follow the CDC’S recommendation of keeping a 6-foot distance between one another.
- At the end of your lesson, please head to the front desk to schedule your future appointments.
By employing all of these measures, we hope to provide the safest, most comfortable, worry-free dance experience possible under these challenging circumstances.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our certified dance instructors and studio team members are here for you.
Tiana Ramirez and Tim Pennenga – Studio Owners
Fred Astaire Dance Studios ® – Sarasota