Dear FADS Saratoga Springs dance family,
We miss every single one of you.
For the safety of our dance family, in addition to online private and group classes we will be implementing some new in-studio guidelines to keep everyone safe, dancing, and connected.
1. In preparation for our reopening, we sanitized the entire studio with approved cleaning products.
2. We will be scheduling lessons by appointment only and will only be allowing two lessons at a time in the studio to limit the number of people.
3. We will have at least 15 minutes between each lesson to allow for re-sanitizing.
4. We will be wearing face masks during lessons and ask that you do so as well in accordance with CDC regulations.
5. We will be washing our hands before and after each lesson and are asking our students to do so as well, (we were already doing this, but it’s more important than ever now.)
6. We will have hand sanitizer readily available around the studio.
7. We will be taking everyone’s temperature that enters the studio with a touch free forehead thermometer.
8. We will be asking some simple questions for Covid-19 screening protocols before each lesson.
9. We will have each student initial a wellness form prior to each lesson
10. We will not be holding in person group lessons for the time being to limit the amount of people in the studio at one time, this goes for parties as well.
11. If you would still prefer to have your private lessons online we are happy to teach online as well.
We can’t wait to see all of you in person again and get back to dancing together!
We will stay in touch with everyone and will let you all know as we get updates. To help us do so, we ask that you please call or email the studio to let us know of any changes in emails or phone numbers or any questions that you may have. SaratogaSprings@FredAstaire.com
Grey and Elizabeth Masko and Team FADS Saratoga Springs