If you are a bride or groom considering professional dance classes to prep for the big day, let us give you a few reasons why it’s worth it!
- Get past your fears! All eyes will be on you and your partner and if you don’t feel comfortable with your dance skills, it will just add to the stress of your big day. Like the saying goes, “practice makes perfect”, and dancing with other students who are beginners, will give you comfort. Learning to foxtrot, waltz or swing dance takes time and a class will help you diffuse your fears.
- Get comfortable dancing with different partners. You and your future spouse may feel like you know how to dance with each other but that doesn’t mean you are doing it correctly. If you only dance with your fiancé, you could be reinforcing bad habits. This could make for an awkward situation when you have to dance with your in-laws at the reception!
- Practice makes perfect. You need time on the floor and classes will provide you that time.
- See what you like! The more you like a certain dance, the more confident you will feel and that will show on the dance floor. Beginner classes are a great way to learn a bunch of different steps and learn from others.
- Learn to dance spontaneously. Once you’ve mastered some of the fundamental moves, you’ll be on your way to the dance floor the next time you go out on the town! It only takes a few beginner classes to really gain the basic moves and boost up your confidence.
We offer our new students an Introductory Special that consists of Two Thirty-Minute private dance lessons for only $50!