Nothing makes lasting memories like your wedding day. The sights and sounds will live on in your mind and in video and photographs. We at Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Scottsdale know how important your wedding day is, and want to help you make it even more special. Our customized wedding dance program gives you the confidence and skill to perform a variety of dances. If you are a bride or groom considering professional dance classes to prep for the big day, let us give you a few reasons why it’s worth it!
- Get past your fears! All eyes will be on you and your partner and if you don’t feel comfortable with your dance skills, it will just add to the stress of your big day. Learning to foxtrot, waltz, or swing dance takes time and personalized lessons will help you diffuse your fears.
- Practice makes perfect! You need time on the floor, and lessons and dance parties will provide you that time. Like the saying goes, “practice makes perfect,” and dancing with other students who are beginners at our practice parties will give you comfort and build confidence.
- Get comfortable dancing with different partners! You and your future spouse may feel like you know how to dance with each other but that doesn’t mean you are doing it correctly. If you only dance with your fiancé, you could be reinforcing bad habits. This could make for an awkward situation when you have to dance with your in-laws at the reception!
- See what you like! The more you like a certain dance, the more confident you will feel and that will show on the dance floor. Beginner group classes are a great way to learn a bunch of different steps and learn from others.
- Learn to dance spontaneously! Once you’ve mastered some of the fundamental moves, you’ll be on your way to the dance floor the next time you go out on the town! It only takes a few beginner lessons to really gain the basic moves and boost up your confidence.
In a short amount of time, our qualified instructors at Fred Astaire Dance Studios Scottsdale can help you learn a few basic steps or, if you have more time, choreograph the whole dance for you. Just ask our happy couple who, with our help, created a beautiful dance for the wedding day!
Whether you want just a few steps to get by or YouTube-worthy choreographed dances for the entire wedding party, we’re here for you with the dance lessons you want. We’ll even send a dance instructor to the reception to teach your guests while your photographs are being taken!
Fred Astaire Dance Studios Scottsdale proudly serves Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Phoenix, North Tempe, North Mesa, Carefree, and neighboring communities.