Adrian started dancing in his native country, Romania, 20 years ago. He was born in Bucharest and has always loved ballroom dancing. Together with his wife/dance partner Nicole, they achieved a high level of dance knowledge and won
many national and international competitions.
Below, are a list of some of these awards:
– NATIONAL AWARDS – Title of national champion, winner of Romanian Cup, national champion formation team, two-time national vice-champion
– INTERNATIONAL AWARDS – European Champion in 2019 and European Vice-Champion in 2016 with the national team of Romania
– 3rd place of WDSF World Championship in Standard in Miami, 2018
– finalist (6th place) of WDSF World Championship in Standard in Berlin, 2019
– winner of WDSF International Open Senior Standard Almere Open 2018 – Netherland and WDSF International Open Senior Standard Brsko Open 2018 – Bosnia Herzegovina
– 4-time vice-champions at the WDSF Dance Masters Open in Senior Standard – 2013, 2016, 2018 and 2019
– 2 time 3rd place at WDSF Vienna Dance Concourse Standard 2018 and 2019
– finalist of WDSF Macedonian Open – 2008 and 2009, WDSF Budva Open – 2007
– semifinalist in WDSF World Championship Senior in Standard in Boston 2016.
– in 2018 Adrian was the Team Captain of Romania at The European Championship on the National Romanian Team, when Romania won first place.
For achieving all of these results, he received the title of Emeritus Master of Sport in his country. This is a very high and honorable title to receive. He also has had his judging license for ballroom dance competitions since 2009. He has worked with the Romanian Dance Sport Federation for 8 years as the Secretary-General. With this position, he has experience in helping organize national competitions, training camps and helped run meetings for the National and World DanceSport Federation. As coaches, Adrian and Nicole have trained some of the top Romanian amateur couples and helped them achieve many national titles.
Adrian and his wife Nicole have a beautiful little girl named Iris who is 5 years old and also loves to dance. Outside of the ballroom, Adrian has also earned a tourist/hospitality degree at a University in Romania. He enjoys the band Queen saying that Freddy Mercury is a musical legend and the band Depeche Mode. He is also a huge soccer fan; his favorite team is Atletico Madrid. He is passionate about teaching and loves seeing students find joy and happiness through ballroom dancing.