Nicole started dancing in her native country, Romania, at 17 years old. Together with her husband/dance partner Adrian, they achieved a high level of dance knowledge and won
many national and international competitions.
Below, are a list of some of these awards:
– NATIONAL AWARDS – Title of national champion, winner of Romanian Cup, national champion formation team, two-time national vice-champion
– INTERNATIONAL AWARDS – European Champion in 2019 and European Vice-Champion in 2016 with the national team of Romania
– 3rd place of WDSF World Championship in Standard in Miami, 2018
– finalist (6th place) of WDSF World Championship in Standard in Berlin, 2019
– winner of WDSF International Open Senior Standard Almere Open 2018 – Netherland and WDSF International Open Senior Standard Brsko Open 2018 – Bosnia Herzegovina
– 4-time vice-champions at the WDSF Dance Masters Open in Senior Standard – 2013, 2016, 2018 and 2019
– 2 time 3rd place at WDSF Vienna Dance Concourse Standard 2018 and 2019
– finalist of WDSF Macedonian Open – 2008 and 2009, WDSF Budva Open – 2007
– semifinalist in WDSF World Championship Senior in Standard in Boston 2016.
As dance coaches and trainers, Nicole and Adrian have trained some of the top Romanian amateur couples and helped them achieve many national titles. Nicole also has a passion for costume design. She makes all of her own ballroom dance costumes and many of her student’s costumes for all competitions. She has a degree in Public Administration from her University in Romania. Some of her other favorite things are anything Disney related and Jim Carey movies. She also is a proud mom of her and Adrian’s beautiful daughter Iris.
She enjoys seeing her students enjoy all of the health and social benefits of ballroom dancing and adding some joy and laughter to their day.