Our Pyramid Guest Contest is upon us! September is all about bringing in those guests, so ask your friends now!
Guest Contest FAQ’s:
1. Why should I bring in guests?
- To share your love of dance with your friends
- It helps your dance instructor qualify for top awards
- It also helps your home studio qualify for honors and awards
- Because we reward you with free lessons!
The more guests you bring, the more lessons you get!
2. How do I invite guests?
- Talk to your instructor about if you’re ready to do a spotlight. Then, invite your friends to watch you dance at one of our Friday night parties!
- Invite guests to our Jewel of the Nile Guest Party, Friday, September 30th. Catered food, special dances, live music. Dressing up is optional for a guest, but they will definitely have fun!
- Give them a “Be My Guest” postcard, which has our studio information on it. You can find them at the reception area. The back of the postcard has a place to write the party date, plus space to write an address and drop it in the mail if you need to.