The Children’s Shelter of San Antonio provides a safe place for children in crisis whether the need is for immediate shelter, foster or adoptive homes. They work to strengthen families in order to break the cycle of abuse and provide specialized mental health services for children impacted by maltreatment.
We are collecting donations for the Children’s Shelter throughout the month of May.
The Items they most need:
- Diapers (4 ,5, and 6)
- Pull-Ups (all sizes)
- Liquid Body Wash (children and regular)
- New Underwear (All sizes, especially for boys)
- New Pajamas (all sizes, boys and girls)
- Clothing for newborn to 36 months
- Hair gel/ mousse/hair detangler
- Ponytail holders and barrettes
- Mosquito repellent
- Gym Bags (large size)
- Sheets (Twin size and crib)
You can drop these items at the studio, and we thank you for all the help you’ve given so far and everything you’ll do as we keep collecting through May. Remember, some times the littlest gestures can make a big difference in someone else’s life!