Each week we’ll be asking the members of our Stone Oak team a question to help you get to know us better!
We’re kicking off this week with: “If you had 3 wishes from a Genie, what would you wish for?”
* side note: Aladdin rules apply 😀 No forcing love, and can’t wish for more wishes.
- More staff to train
- End all sex trafficking in the world
- A guaranteed way to generate $1M of passive income every year
- Spend more time with my wife and little boy.
- I want to live in peace with my family while owning and managing my own successful dance studio without any drama and being left alone by the know it all’s in the world.
- Make a decent salary so I can contribute more to my family.
Wish one: to always have enough, whether it be time money or sleep, or whatever I will always have enough for my self and to give to others if need be
Wish two: the ability to restore, people, items, wounds, anything really!!
Wish three: another genie
Wish #1: I wish for 5 babies (two boys, two girls, surprise me with the fifth one) but for someone else to take care of the messy times, and just give them to me when they’re cute and not crying.
Wish #2: I wish for everyone to find the importance behind physical, mental, emotional, and social health and strive to improve theirs constantly.
Wish #3: I wish for everyone out in the world to have a minimum of 2 hearty meals a day.
1) For everyone to see & believe in their own worth & potential to spread kindness
2) Remove debilitating diseases such as Cancer & Alzheimer’s, & disorders such as Epilepsy & Parkinson’s
3) For none of my wishes to backfire in some unexpected, petty, cruel, or otherwise genie-like manner
- To have the rest of my education and student loans paid for.
- To find a job I love in my desired career field after college.
- To be successful in all my future endeavors.
A house with lots of land to be able to adopt a bunch of dogs and let them live free, a house for my mom wherever she wants it, and an unlimited supply of money.
- I wish to always receive more than I desire
- I wish to be a guest judge on RuPauls Drag Race
- I wish to be known as the greatest teacher in my industry