- Spend time with my family.
- Make sure my finances are in order so all assets I leave behind will go to my family.
- Prepare my mom all throughout month 1
2. Eat whatever and as much as I want whenever I want to. (month 2 & 3)
3. Travel the world with a handful of loved ones (remainder)
- Travel to as many places as I could
- Be with my family
- Spend Time with Friends
First, I’d go tour all of the other side of the world to experience all the beautiful sites, cultures and food
Second, I’d go to as many posh and formal balls that I could squeeze in and dance until my feet hurt to much to walk on!!!
Lastly I’d go scuba diving with every kind of shark I could just so I could leave knowing that I got to see my favorite creature up close and feel they’re majesty
- set up the most elaborate & random plans for deliveries to come for the next 5 to 10 years for my husband, family members, and friends. (kind of like the movie P.S. I love you) but like with random deliveries like singing leprechauns, mini horse parades, clowns delivering donuts, dancing monkeys playing the cymbals, and random gifts that only I would ever dare to get people!
- Get like 10 life size cut out prints so that I could make my little sister bring it with her to all the major events of my Nephew’s youth.
- I would finally put all of the music I’ve written on tracks.