Children’s Ballroom Dance Camp
Ballroom dance incorporates basic principles of movement that are applicable to many physical activities and has evolved into a sport. It is also a great way for kids to gain confidence among peers and get a taste of standards for social behavior, grace and poise, in a fun environment.
Fred Astaire Dance Studios Tucson is all about developing young people to be active and contributing members of society and helping to forward development of social skills to build confidence and comfort in a social setting.
What is included:
- 5 – 90 minute instruction sessions
- Registration – Deadline June 1, 2018.
- Classes start – Monday June 11
- 1 week – (MTWTF – Tentatively 2:30pm)
- Graduation Party – Chuck E Cheese (or equivalent 🙂 )
- At student’s expense
Each lesson will consist of dance basics, stretching and strength work, Etiquette, Training in Figures, and Social Dancing.