I’m originally from Ukraine. I have been dancing since the age of 3. Since beginning my dance career, I have been competing all over the world and got up a number of high-ranking titles:
- Two-Time World Champion in 10 Dances of the WDC AL (both Ballroom and Latin);
- Five-time champion of the Ukraine National Championships;
- Winner of the All England Championships;
- Absolute champion of International Dance Festival (Great Britain);
- Six time finalist of Blackpool Dance Festival;
- Winner of Blackpool Dance Festival in the national team of Ukraine;
- Two-time winner of the Dutch Open Championship (Netherlands);
- Bronze and Silver Champion in the Dutch Open (Germany);
- Finalist of Disney`s World Cup (France); Finalist of Mikolayki Dance Festival (Poland);
- Winner of International Championships (Great Britain);
- Master of Sports of Ukraine;
- Judge of the International Category WDC since 2015.
In 2017 I came to the United States and I’m honored to become a part of FADS family. I believe dancing can transform your mind and body, and in addition, give you benefits that will impact all aspects of your life. I love being surrounded by people who enjoy their lives and not afraid to step out from their comfort zone. My piece of advice for current and future students is to simply enjoy it! Let loose and have fun!