Our highest priority is ensuring the health and safety of our Employees and Customers. We are excited to reopen our FADS community and welcome our teams back into the environment that enriches lives – physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially – through the positive transforming power of dance.
FADS STUDIO GUIDELINES
- We have thoroughly cleaned and sanitized the entire studio facility using EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved products for viral pathogens and COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol placed at the following locations: front desk/reception area, ballroom, all restrooms, and any employee break room.
- Disposable gloves and disposable masks on hand for customers who request them.
- Everyone in the studio is required to wear a mask according to the State of Rhode Island guidelines
- We ask that you remain in your vehicle upon arriving and wait for your instructor to come outside and waltz you in. This allows us to sanitize high-touch surfaces between each lesson as well as having the students that just completed their lesson vacate the studio before you enter.
- Everyone entering the studio must fill out a Covid questionnaire and have their temperature taken
- Everyone, students and staff, is required to wash their hands before and after their dance lesson
- Our water fountain is currently closed.
- All dance store sales from the studio’s inventory are currently final and may not be returned for a refund or a store credit.
- Any team member who exhibits signs or symptoms of COVID-19 must remain home and self-quarantine for at least 7 days after symptom onset and end quarantine only after being symptom-free for 3 consecutive days without taking any medication.
You can contact us to schedule your lessons via phone 401-427-2494, text message 401-287-4219 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to dancing with you.
Fred Astaire Dance Studios ® – Warwick