Update: June 2020
Our Dear Students,
We are happy to announce our official reopening day will be this Friday, June 26th! As the health and safety of every student and teacher is our top priority, we hope you will join us in following the CDC mandated guidelines for COVID prevention while we transition back into working with in-person lessons.
Plan for returning to in person lessons:
Will we wear masks?
Instructors are required to wear masks before, during and after the lessons while in the studio.
For students, we strongly recommend the use of a face mask or covering while in the studio.
How will we keep our studio clean and sanitized?
Sanitizers will be located outside and inside for everyone to use. We ask that students sanitize their hands before entering the studio and again after leaving the studio.
Before and after each lesson, teachers and students are asked to wash their hands with soap and water.
Commonly touched surfaces in the studio will be sanitized regularly.
The studio will now have three large units of iAdaptAir HEPA Air Purifier to continuously keep the air inside clean and pure.
How will we teach lessons in person?
Please understand during this time we are only able to schedule 3 lessons in the same hour in order to comply with social distancing requirements in the studio. As well, for the time being, we are suspending free practice time in the studio.
- Lessons will be held every hour on the hour with 15-minute intervals in between.
- We kindly ask that students enter the studio 5 minutes before their lesson to wash their hands and change into your dance attire.
- Students will be asked to sign a health and safety protection waiver before beginning the lesson.
- We ask that students bring their own water bottles and take them with you when you leave.
- After the lesson is finished, we ask again that students use 5 minutes to wash their hands and change in order to leave the studio comfortably – this will give our instructors 10 minutes to sanitize themselves and the studio before the next students arrive.
Can I still do online lessons?
Yes, for the time being we will continue to offer group classes and private lessons online until further notice. However, starting Friday, June 26th, we will be returning to our regular pricing for all lessons and will no longer be offering a discount for online private lessons.
How do I schedule my next lesson?
Call the studio at 610-251-0404 or send us an email at Wayne@fredastaire.com to set up your next lesson!
At this time, we would like to thank everyone for their continued support and understanding during these uncertain times. We promise to keep doing the best we can to continue enriching anyone and everyone’s lives through dance while keeping it safe! We cannot wait to be back in the studio dancing with you all again soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Your Fred Astaire Wayne Team