Stephen is a 2-time National Rhythm Champion and 6-time National Rhythm Finalist. In 2019, he was recognized as Top Teacher for International Style Latin at BYU and served as Head Coach and Director of the Cedar Valley Ballroom Dance Program from 2019-2021.
- 2-time NDCA National Amateur Rhythm Champion 2016 & 2017
- 6 time National Rhythm Finalist 2014-2019
- 1st place Pre-Champ Latin and Smooth BYU DanceSport Championships 2016 & 2017
- 10 time BYU Open West Coast Swing Champion 2015-current
- USA Dance National Pre-Champ Rhythm Champion (2012)
- Member of USA Dance National Collegiate Championship Latin Formation Team 2012
- Future Champions Runner-Up at 2012 Unique Dance-O-Rama in both Rhythm and Smooth.
- 2 time Gem State Swing Champion in 2008 and 2009
- Winner and Finalist of several Bronze, Silver, and Gold Syllabus events(International and
American Styles) and top placements at various different Competitions (2004-2010)