COVID-19 Studio Message to Students:
Hello and welcome back!
We are happy to announce our Youngstown studio has been open and up and running since May 26, 2020. We have been operating cautiously and successfully under the Covid-19 guidelines, having instituted procedures consistent with CDC social distancing guidelines as well as many improvements to the studio environment to ensure a worry-free experience.
In addition to the below implemented safety precautions and measures, most recently, we are pround to annouce the addition of the Aerus Active-Pure Surface & Air Scrubbers (https://www.activepure.com/covid/).
- Upon arrival you will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire and your temperature will be taken.
- Signing in will be done on behalf of the front desk for sanitary precautions.
- We ask that you please wash or sanitize your hands before and after your lesson. Our staff will be adhering to this as well.
- Please take care of enrollments, payments and schedule future appointments before your lesson.
- Following rules from State of Ohio Regulations – our lobby area will be closed temporarily – please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson.
- All staff will be required to wear masks for now. Clients/Students are also currently mandated to wear a mask. You may bring your own or we will provide one to you at the front desk.
- We ask that you please keep belongings at the instructors’ dedicated table.
- Please be timely, so staff is able to clean and disinfect before the next lesson.
- We are offering limited (reserved) in-studio attendance for group classes plus making them available via zoom, along with virtual lesson options.
- We are offering limited (reserved) in-studio attendance for our ocassional themed Practice Session, and masks are mandatory for all attendees and staff.
- We are limited to three lessons at a time. Please contact the studio to schedule your session.
- Please bring your own water or refreshments as our coffee/water station is temporarily closed.
- Out of respect for each other, we ask that you please follow the CDC’S recommendation of keeping a 6-foot distance between one another.
- After your lesson please wash or sanitize your hands and exit through the ballroom doors.
By employing all of these measures, we hope to provide the safest, most comfortable, worry-free dance experience possible under these challenging circumstances.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our certified dance instructors and studio team members are here for you.
Dustin Jones– Studio Owner
Fred Astaire Dance Studios ® – Youngstown