COVID-19 Studio Message to Students:
Hello and welcome back!
We are happy to announce the re-opening of our Youngstown studio beginning Tuesday, May 26th. As some of you may know, the ‘Stay at Home’ order was lifted on May 15th, allowing certain businesses to reopen throughout our state.
We will be opening the studio and scheduling private lessons, but under new Covid-19 guidelines.
We have instituted procedures consistent with CDC social distancing guidelines as well as many improvements to the studio environment to ensure a worry-free experience.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire.
- Signing in will be done on behalf of the front desk for sanitary precautions.
- We ask that you please wash or sanitize your hands before and after your lesson. Our staff will be adhering to this as well.
- Please take care of enrollments, payments and schedule future appointments before your lesson.
- Following rules from State of Ohio Regulations – our lobby area will be closed temporarily – please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson.
- All staff will be required to wear masks (temporarily). And customers it is not required but recommended to wear a mask. You may bring your own or we will provide them to you at the front desk.
- We ask that you please keep belongings at the instructors’ dedicated table.
- The break in between lessons will be changed to 20 minutes to allow students to enter and exit at a safe distance apart and for staff to clean and disinfect hard services before the next lesson.
- We will not be holding our Friday night parties until further notice. We will, as of June 9th, be offering limited (reserved) in-studio attendance for group classes plus making them available via zoom, along with occasional virtual parties.
- We are limited to three lessons at a time. Please contact the studio or your teacher to schedule lessons, as our instructors are working in shifts.
- Please bring your own water or refreshments as our coffee/water station temporarily closed.
- Out of respect for each other, we ask that you please follow the CDC’S recommendation of keeping a 6-foot distance between one another.
- After your lesson please wash or sanitize your hands and exit through the ballroom doors.
By employing all of these measures, we hope to provide the safest, most comfortable, worry-free dance experience possible under these challenging circumstances.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our certified dance instructors and studio team members are here for you.
Dustin Jones– Studio Owner
Fred Astaire Dance Studios ® – Youngstown