Dear North Tampa Studio family,
As we all follow the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that your health and well-being is our top priority. We appreciate the trust you place in us, and we are taking steps to maintain your safety and the safety of our team members.
We are happy to announce that our N Tampa studio is now open with the fallowing plan.
Effective immediately, we are putting the following policies in place at our studio:
• We are adhering to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines to thoroughly clean and disinfect studio surfaces. The studio will be cleaned and disinfected every evening, and our team members will be disinfecting frequently used surfaces as much as possible while the studio is open.
• All students and team members will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water before and after every lesson.
• We will have hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol and tissues for you to use at any time.
• All of our team members who are sick or have been exposed to a sick individual will be staying home.
• If you are sick or have or have been exposed to a sick individual, please stay home, rest and reschedule your lesson with us.
• As of now, as of March 20th we have cancel all groups and practices parties in our studio to avoid crowded areas. and the physical contact between students and instructors.
- We have divided our floor in half to practice the 6 feet apart between students. There will only be two lessons going at the same time.
- Our staffs is cleaning and sanitizing the studio after every lesson.
- Your instructor will be wearing a face mask as well gloves. Ours students are not required to wear a face mask, but it is recommended.
We are actively monitoring the situation, and we will share additional updates to help ensure your continued safety and well-being. We love dancing with all of you and helping you experience the joy of dance. But if you are feeling sick, or have been around people who are sick, we look forward to dancing with you when you are better. Your health is our top priority.
If you have any questions or would like to reschedule your lessons, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our certified dance instructors and studio team members are here for you.
Alberto and Yoly
and the entire Fred Astaire North Tampa Team