Administrative Assistant – May 2021
Fred Astaire Ballroom Dance Studios – Colleyville is looking for a dynamic administrative assistant to join our amazing studio team! Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the studio. Supports managers and instructors through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Interfaces with students and prospective students with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Answer and direct phone calls, return phone calls to prospective students (no cold calls), provide basic information regarding studio services
- Take payments
- Maintain contact lists
- Greet, and provide general support/information to visitors
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Cover the reception desk
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Light office cleaning duties
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of basic computer systems/skills
- Call center or sales experience are a plus
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service demeanor on phone and in person
Ideal candidate could work part-time, 4 hours/day, 5 days/week.
$10-12/hour depending on experience/skills.
Located at our Colleyville, TX studio: 5509 Colleyville Boulevard | Colleyville, TX 76034
Please submit resume to email@example.com. Contact Alex at 281-845-1241 to schedule and interview.