Benefits of Couples Dance
Dance with Fred Astaire Dance Studios – Cypress
There are many ways that dance can improve your relationship:
- Rekindle your passions with date night– time together away from kids, work, and household responsibilities.
- Great couples hobby– learn & grow as a team while having fun and spending quality time together.
- Strengthen your relationship– dance helps to build trust & stronger nonverbal communication in the relationship.
- Socialize– dance gives the opportunity to meet other couples that have a similar hobby.
- Travel– opportunities for traveling while dancing. Our dance couples have travelled to Puerto Rico, Vegas, Spain, Greece, Orlando, New Orleans, and Cuba to name a few.
- Create memories– dance together as a couple and create lasting and cherished memories with your partner.
- Do things you’ve never imagined– perform on stage, attend formal balls, compete against other couples, attend fun costume parties year round, and much more.
- Many physical benefits– dance is a great workout. It helps heart health through cardio exercise, helps create a stronger posture, and builds up muscles for a healthier and higher quality of life.
- Many mental benefits– Dance can be a great stress reliever. Dancing produces endorphins & dopamine to relieve the every day build up of stress at home or from the work place
You and your partner can experience the many benefits of dance by signing up for our introductory offer. You will see how life changing this hobby can be for couples within the first lesson. We can’t wait to meet you very soon!