Each week we’ll be asking the members of our Stone Oak team a question to help you get to know us better!
We’re kicking off this week with: “If you had 3 wishes from a Genie, what would you wish for?”
* side note: Aladdin rules apply 😀 No forcing love, and can’t wish for more wishes.
I would wish to end all violence and homelessness, to have a personal lifetime chef, and to cure allergies and diseases!
- More staff to train
- End all sex trafficking in the world
- A guaranteed way to generate $1M of passive income every year
I would wish for my memories of my grandmother back. Having vivid memories of loved ones would mean the world to me. I would wish for the ability to be able to dance for the rest of my life while still having the same energy, stamina, muscle memory, and retention. Lastly, I would wish to not be so judgmental and hypercritical of myself. I have always been very competitive and those traits sometimes drive me crazy!
I’d wish for a set of Dragon Balls, a set of Fairly Odd Parents, and the Pokemon, Jirachi. I’d use the Dragon Balls to bypass the age rule on Da Rules of the Fairy Godparents, and without wishing for more wishes, I’d have an unlimited supply of wishes. Boom. Lawyered.
1) For everyone to see & believe in their own worth & potential to spread kindness
2) Remove debilitating diseases such as Cancer & Alzheimer’s, & disorders such as Epilepsy & Parkinson’s
3) For none of my wishes to backfire in some unexpected, petty, cruel, or otherwise genie-like manner
- I would wish for unlimited, daily, & paid-for private dance coachings with our coaches and/or dancers whose styles I admire (specifically Mila & Ania, but not to exclude any professional coaching!). I’m constantly looking to improve my own dancing. I could wish to be an amazing dancer but then I’d miss out on the journey of becoming that amazing dancer through my own hard work. Let’s be real though, more one-on-one coach sessions would speed that journey along tremendously. To be honest I’d figure out how to word this wish better to include some of the Martial Arts masters I used to learn from. Maybe unlimited paid-for trainings with anyone I chose to learn from? I like learning. I’d change who I’d learn from at agreed upon intervals so I’m not just abducting people from their own lives. 🙂
- Let me recover from any injury near instantaneously. Some muscle soreness/fatigue from dancing or training is fine but I can’t have any sprains or twists interrupting my training. I would still be able to grow stronger over time with training like normal. Also, if I get to include my old Kung Fu training in wish #1, I’ll need the healing abilities!
- Lastly, I wish I could choose to win any gamble I intentionally undertook. I’m not a gambling sort. I’m a book nerd. As such, ever since I read the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (ft Brandon Sanderson), I’ve definitely envied the abilities of Mat Cauthon (minus all the prophecies he was stuck with). I suppose only my fellow book nerds will join me to dance with Jak O’ the Shadows!
A house with lots of land to be able to adopt a bunch of dogs and let them live free, a house for my mom wherever she wants it, and an unlimited supply of money
-For my first wish . . . Genie . . . if that’s your real name . . . I want unlimited money.
While we’re on the subject, the first order of business is planning (and paying for) a trip to Disney with alllllllllllllllll of my friends :)! Unlimited money will allow me to have have more resources to put towards training!
-For my second wish . . . . Genie . . . . I want to remain in good health.
Health means I can continue training without having to worry about any nasty diseases killing me when I still have lots of work to do!
-For my third wish . . . . . . I would actually ask one of my closest friends what they want and grant their wish. All of the other things I could obtain would be worthless if I didn’t obtain them on my own.
As far as who would get the wish, I would have all of my close friends write one wish down and put it in an envelope and then decide which wish to grant that way so I don’t end up playing favorites :)! Alternatively I might just go with whatever friend has annoyed me the least amount recently…… and then the other friends would be jealous ;)!
- I wish to always receive more than I desire
- I wish to be a guest judge on RuPauls Drag Race
- I wish to be known as the greatest teacher in my industry