For some, dance is more than just a pastime. It’s a mission. Spreading joy through dance becomes their life’s work as a franchise owner connected with Fred Astaire Dance Studios, an organization of impeccable reputation and a history that dates to 1947, when the company was co-founded by Fred Astaire himself.
Dance is not only pleasurable, it’s good business. Our dance studio franchise system is constantly expanding, with more than 170 studios in cities throughout North America and around the world. Fred Astaire Dance Studios maintains the highest standards of excellence through the Fred Astaire Dance curriculum, our Dance Instructor Certification programs and our National Dance Board affiliation.
We partner with the most qualified individuals, and are proud to welcome a variety of franchise owner profiles into our network – dancers and instructors, current independent studio owners, and business people in general. Our process of recruiting, vetting and ongoing training helps ensure a growing, successful franchise founded by studio owners with the work ethic, passion and motivation to create and grow a long-term, successful business tied to its community.
As a Fred Astaire franchisee, your success is our success. We provide each owner with the tools, training and ongoing support they need to develop a successful entrepreneurial business. This assistance, combined with your own spirit, focus and determination can set you on a course for the most exciting and rewarding endeavor of your life!
Why choose a Fred Astaire Dance Studio rather than an independent dance studio? The reasons are many.
- Name recognition. The legendary Fred Astaire name speaks of dance excellence in every corner of the world, and the business is 70 years young and growing.
- Superior Dance Instruction. Fred Astaire’s teaching method helps our students relate to the various dance steps faster, making ballroom dancing easier and faster to learn.
- Superior Instructor Training. Our “Conceptual Method of Teaching” program not only trains your instructors on the mechanics of dancing, and gives them the skills they need to be excellent teachers.
- Employee Development. Our 9-Stage Management Development Program helps you retain your dance instructors, by helping them earn more, and grow their business skills to become managers and supervisors.
- Management Training Support. As the owner of an independent studio, you must figure this out all on your own. But FADS provides tools – such as an innovative mobile-friendly training website, HOT (Home Office Training), annual FACT seminars, bi-weekly QuickSTEP emails, plus numerous resources to assist you in teaching, training and managing your staff and your dance studio.
- Marketing Support. We provides resources such as a customizable studio website, branded promotional images, access to professional graphic arts services, lead boxes, promotional kits, banners, floor mats and other visual components.
- Local Support & Expertise. You have access to local Area Representatives, who provide assistance with local business management, and answers to any questions you may have.
- Exciting Branded Competition Events. Our regional and national Pro-Am and Professional dance competitions are held at exciting venues, and give students and instructors inspiring opportunities to compete, grow closer together and hone their dancing skills in a supportive and exciting environment.
- Valued-Added Dance Products. Leverage an in-studio and online Dance Store, that elevates your studio’s image, provides value-added products for your students, and increases revenue and profits for you.
Seeking a great career opportunity? Looking to put your creativity and passion to work for you? A Fred Astaire Dance Studio could be the perfect intersection of your time, your money and your heart’s desire. For more information on Fred Astaire Dance Studio franchise opportunities, click here.
Becoming part of the Fred Astaire Franchise Dance Studios is a tremendous opportunity for anyone who wants to enhance their income while improving lives through the joy of dancing. Fred Astaire Dance Studios has over 180 locations in North America and around the world, and we’re always looking for dedicated, talented and energetic people to help us expand our network. Take your first step towards a secure and rewarding future – request more information about career opportunities with Fred Astaire Dance Studios, today!